We are excited to invite you to join Women on the Tee, the new member based organisation for women’s golf in the UK.
Women on the Tee membership includes:
- Eligibility to enter Women on the Tee competitions and events
- Women on the Tee Golf Genius player profile and mobile app, see below for features
- Entry to WHS Qualifying competitions
- Entry to our unique WOTT-WPGA Ladies Pro-Am
- The opportunity to become part of a new women’s golf community, a new online community will be launching soon.
- Access to Rules, Handicap and performance coaches
- Plus new benefits as we grow
Our goal is to create exciting and fun competitions and events for women golfers to participate in and have fun, with friends old and new.
To ensure we offer a great golfing experience for all our members, we have:
England Golf Tournament organiser approval, allowing us to run World Handicap (WHS) qualifying competitions.
Invested in Golf Genius tournament software, enabling us to offer
- A Women on the Tee Mobile app with full events schedule
- WHS access to retrieve player Handicap Indexes, Course details and to submit players scores to your WHS records.
- Individual competition websites with comprehensive information for each event.
- Mobile access to your player profiles and competition entry schedule
- Mobile competition check-ins
- Mobile scoring
- National order of merit
Created a 2021 schedule of events, click on the course name to find out more each one:
- 25th May – Mill Ride GC – 1 Day Strokeplay
- 28th June – High Post GC – 1 Day Strokeplay
- 11th August – Bromborough GC – 1 Day Strokeplay
- 19th August – Bowood PGA GC – WPGA-WOTT Ladies Pro-Am
- 15th September – Leamington and County – 1 Day Strokeplay
- 29th & 30th September – Kenwick Park – 1 day 4BBB and 1 day Strokeplay
Each of our competitions and events will have starters, referees and ball spotters, where appropriate.
Entry to WOTT competitions are open to members ONLY.
Entries for all events OPEN on the 1st March. Each event has 72 tee times.
Click HERE to go to our home page to get more information about our competitions.
To find out more about Women on the Tee, please visit our About WOTT page HERE.
Ready to join us?
Our Membership Fees will be: £60 per annum,
We have reduced our 2021 fees by 50% to £30.
Click the HERE to sign up.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Women on the Tee Community.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please email:
Looking forward to a positive golfing year ahead….
Julie and the WOTT team